Thursday, May 26, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness

I am now selling Breast Cancer Awareness Survival Bracelets. These bracelets will be $12, and $6 will go to the Lower Alabama Chapter of the Pink Heals Tour.

They are made from 550 paracord. Right now the only option is a black side release buckle. I am waiting for my supplier to get white side release buckles and pink side release buckles in stock. So far those buckles are back ordered until at least the end of June. I am still searching other suppliers and will update when I get white and pink buckles.
There are 3 color options.Pink, Pink and White and Pink and Gray. Remember when you check out to select the color option that you want!
Shipping is $2.00 for the first bracelet and .75 cents for each additional bracelet with shipping cost topping out at $5 for 5 bracelets or more.

To order a bracelet go to the Breast Cancer Awareness page *hint* its at the very top of the blog home page!

No comments:

Post a Comment