Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thin Blue Line Survival Bracelet



I recently started making Thin Blue Line Survival Bracelets. I am selling them as a fund raiser for the Police Unity Tour. All the money that is collected by the Police Unity Tour goes to the National Law Enforcement Officer's Memorial Fund.
The bracelets are made from 550 paracord and so far the only closure option I have is a 1/4inch shackle (as pictured) I do have side release buckles on their way. If you are interested in a buckle just let me know and as soon as they are in I will start making them.
I am working with Officer Jennifer Criteser; we are selling the bracelets for $12, $6 of every sale will be donated to the Police Unity Tour. Shipping is $2 for the first bracelet and .75cents for each additional. If you order 5 or more the shipping rate is $5 no matter how many bracelets over 5 that you order!  If you are local and would like to buy a bracelet you can email leave a comment and then you don't have to pay for shipping. Please put "survival bracelet" in the subject line. Officer Criteser will have a page set up so that if you would like to donate to the Police Unity Tour you can do so from there. Once her page is set up I will be posting a link!


There are now additional options available for the bracelets. You can choose either the shackle or a side snap buckle. Make sure when you add a bracelet to your cart that you pick the closure option that you want.

There are limited quantites of the shackle closure. There are
7 inch- 8
7.5 inches - 3
 8 inches -1
8.5 inches-2
9 inches-2
There are no plans at this time to order more shackles unless requested. If you request more shackles than I currenlty have expect a delay as I will have to order shackles before the bracelets can be made. Thank you for your continuing support




Sizes



To date $72  $90 $102 has been raised for the Police Unity Tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment