Saturday, November 26, 2011

November


November has been a busy and emotional month. I really don't even know how to begin to describe how busy and emotional.
My grandfather died on November 14th. He was diagnosed with bladder cancer earlier this year, so his death was not a surprise but even with it not being a surprise it has still been difficult to deal with. My grandfather was one of the most important men in my life. He taught me how important it was to always be on time for anything, no matter how unimportant the event seemed. He would do anything for anyone weather he knew them or not. Even with his faults the world was a better place with him in it. Spike and I (and most of the rest of my immediate family) were at his house when he died, we sang to him as he took his last breath. It was a very touching moment.
The night of my grandfather's funeral November 17th my father's sister died. I was not close with my aunt, but her passing was still sad.
November 23rd I had a hysteroscopic D&C with polypectomy. The surgery went as expected and the outlook is good for an additional child in our future. The only odd thing that happened was my iv infiltrated, which made my arm swell, and I have a lovely bruise.

In Spike news he is slowly learning his abc's and since he is only 13 ½ months old I think any abc learning is pretty cool. I have a video on my phone but I don't know if I can upload it from my phone. I'm sure there is an app for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment