Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Other Addiction...

Now that I am addicted to cloth diapers, I can also admit that I am addicted to baby wearing. My addiction started with a moby wrap, and I now have 1 mobys and 2 woven wraps. I am so thankful that I was told about baby wearing before the Spike got here! Since I had a c-section carrying him in the carseat was painful, but wearing him was not. My midwife is totally in love with baby wearing and since she has seen me wear Spike to appointments, she has started suggesting it to all of her ob patients. I still don’t know all there is to know about wraps and can’t do more than the simple beginner wraps I think that it is something that most everyone needs to at least give a try.
Spiky in the moby 10 days old
 
Spiky in the woven wrap from lil peeper keepers

No comments:

Post a Comment