Saturday, February 19, 2011

new diaper covers!

Last week I ordered diaper covers from Little Bee Creations They came in yesterday and I LOVE them! If I have seriously considered buying the AIO diapers that they make. Which I might do at some point. I don't have a great picture of the diapers that I ordered but I do have a picture *if you don't got pictures you don't got nothin'* What I ordered was a part of the remment sale so I did not get to choose my own fabric, I did however make a request for diapers with blue and green if possible and the diaper covers are even better than I expected! here is a link to the Little Bee Creations ebay store. I definitly recommend checking them out! I have used one of the covers today and so far no leaks or other problems.



I'm hoping to get some better pictures Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment