Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am...

I am by no means a famous blogger. I am not pithy or overly humorous. I am who I am. I am Spike’s mom, I am a stepmother to 3 wonderful children, I am a wife to a wonderful man who goes above and beyond to make me feel like a princess, I am a woman with PCOS, and I am a {insert occupation here}. While these things influence who I am they are not who I am. I am far more than all of that.
For starters I used to be a college student, I was working on a BA in Psychology, and then I found out that Psychology is not what I thought it was going to be and I dropped out, yep I am a college drop out. I really thought that I would regret this decision, but I don’t. Not at all, not one little bit. Its only been two months and already I feel relieved. No longer do I have to “neglect” the Spike in order to get school work done. No more do I have to stress about deadlines, due dates and what my next paper topic is going to be. The only down side is that I LOVE writing. Like absolutely love it, I don’t really like the research part of writing but the actual putting thoughts on paper (or word) is very satisfying. I know that one day I will find more things to write about and more time to write, but as of now I am really enjoying just working and being Spike’s mom.
By the way, at some point in the last month Spike decided to turn 2, and apparently turning 2 means that he is drawing on himself with pens that I cannot find before or after the new Spike tattoo is drawn, he is also climbing on top of furniture, like book cases, boxes, you name it he climbs on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment