Friday, March 25, 2011

The slacking continues.....

I feel really bad for not keeping up with my posts, I was doing so well there for a while.
As far as I can tell Spiky has been unlabeled failure to thrive. We don't have to go back to the Dr until his 6 month check up in April. I have been spending less and less time on Baby Center; just too much drama. I do still go on the cloth diaper swap because, well I'm addicted to cloth diapers. My most recent purchase was 2 cow prints from swaddlebees. They are so precious. I do think the cow print Baby legs was a bit much but my husband wanted me to take the picture.

Spiky has his first "real" photo shoot in a few hours with Holasz Photography. I am super excited. Its going to be nice not being the one behind the camera for once. I really hope he behaves himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment