Friday, March 2, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts


I warned you I was probably going to suck at this challenge. So here we are on March 2, and I am just now doing Day 1 of the challenge, which means I have to go and do two days worth of Challenges in one day!
To introduce myself... I am Spike's Mom... I am the stepmom to The Boy, The Gooze and The Bug. and yes that is what we call them 85% of the time. I work in a city located in the north-central region of the Gulf of Mexico doing police dispatch, 12 hour shifts over night.
15. Interesting facts 
1. I have very few close friends; I always expect them to leave so I don't get close to anyone anymore. 
2. I changed my degree from Graphic Design, to Psychology, spent two years in Psych and decided to drop out of college all together. This is one of the best decisions I have ever made. 
3. I dread the day that the kids decide they want to go to Disney, I do not fare well in the happiest place on earth. 
4. I am the oldest of 5 (7 if you count my stepbrothers)
5. I am slightly misanthropic
6. I have worked with the same people for almost 7 years. I know very little personal information about most of them. 
7. I vividly remember the worst calls I have ever had at work, and still have nightmares about them. 
8. I can't play a single musical instrument (I'm trying to learn guitar) but I can see most songs if they are in the key of A. 
9. My youngest sibling is 6 weeks younger than my son. 
10. Sometimes I am completely overwhelmed being a wife and mother. 
11. I like to take pictures... 
12. I tend to distance myself from people.
13. I lost most of my friends from High School when I started working for a police department. 
14. I am married to my best friend 
15. I was the babysitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment