Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spiky- the amazing standing baby!

Mid last week Spiky decided that he was going to start pulling up on stuff and standing
  *as pictured here*
This has made me a super nervous mama. I thought that he would only do it when on the floor; by pulling up on the laundry basket, the couch, his bouncy seat etc but nooooo, this morning he did it in his crib and almost fell out! So after the Easter festivities there will probably be pictures later and I got my school work done I lowered the mattress on his crib. I lowered it to the next level which I hope is enough. If he wasn't napping on his daddy right now I would put him in there to check. I guess Ill find out later and have to go through lowering it again if I'm wrong. I still plan to do another CD'ing post soon. I am currently doing some research on wipe solution and where to buy cloth wipes at a reasonable price. Hopefully I am able to get this done in the next couple of weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment