Tuesday, July 12, 2011

another year another surgery...

A few months ago I told Jason I wanted to make it till at least January before I had another surgery. I missed the mark. You might think.. Oh you just had a c-section in October so another surgery isn't that bad. Well I've had surgery every year since 2005. But now I am out of useless organs so hopefully I will be able to go surgery-less for another year, or whenever I get pregnant again. And if you are wondering what all I've had done here is the list.
2005- Knee surgery, Right knee lateral release
2006- D & C
2007- Emergency Appendectomy (gangrene and all sorts of fun complications)
2008- Knee Surgery, Right knee lateral release & medial reefing
2009- exploratory laproscopy 
2010- c-section
2011- lap chole (aka I no longer have a gallbladder)
I had my gallbladder out on June 24th, on June 30th I was back in the hospital with pneumonia. On July 5th I was back in the hospital I still had pneumonia but was having increased difficulty breathing. 
Today is July 12th. Yesterday J took the girls and Spike to the dr. the girls have tonsilitis, and Spike has a right ear infection; and yay for me I have tonsilitis too but I'm stubborn and refuse to go to the dr. The girls went back to their mom's house last night so its just me and wonderbaby at home today. And on top of his ear infection the dr said that his top two teeth will be coming in "any day now" 
 I have been hoping to get some stuff done but since he doesn't feel good he wont let me do anything without him laying on me. So I might catch up with my blogging. I've tried some new diapers that I love and that I need to do a review on. So that might be next up :) I hope everybody is having a wonderful July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment