Thursday, July 28, 2011

Out with the old...

... and in with the new... Classes that is. I finish the current snooze fest (learning and cognition) on Sunday and on Monday I start..... Creative Writing YAY and Pre Algebra BOOO...  So here's to hoping that August will bring me, and you, more entertainment, laughter, fun, whatever it is that makes you keep coming back.


May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.


Ok.. thats a little dramatic, but if you don't hear from me in a while its not my fault blame college. I promise I will try to be better. And soon Spiky will be walking so I'm sure that will be noteworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment